The BEST Green Juice (No Juicer Needed)
Hi guys! Welcome back to the Raw Vegan Challenge, day 2!
Today I am going to share with you one of my go-to recipes, which is a nutrition bomb of deliciousness! It is a green juice that everyone can make, because it only requires a blender, not a juicer. I wanted to share this one as one of the first recipes of the challenge, because for the first week, we are doing one raw vegan meal per day and this can be your raw vegan meal! Start your day with a green juice, then a breakfast following, and you are already off for the right start!
The juice consist of greens of course, but more importantly of specific supplements and superfoods that have highly beneficial ingredients. See more in the video below about the exact benefits of each supplement:
- 2 cups fresh, organic spinach
High in minerals and fiber
- 1 Tbsp Chlorella
helps remove heavy metals from the blood stream, helps repair damaged DNA from radiation exposure, high in iron and chlorophyll.
- 1-2 tsp MSM
super high in sulfur which, great for hair, skin, nails and sleep.
- 1 Tbsp Wheatgrass
Very high in Vitamin C,K,A and E, helps reduce cancer growth and some people even say it helps bring the color of grey hair back!
- 2 cups coconut water (fresh if possible)
super high in iodine and minerals!
- 1/2 scoop Sun Warrior Collagen peptides protein (natural flavor)
High in protein and gives a boost of silica which helps with hair, skin and nails
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until completely smooth!
- That's it, serve and enjoy! Best enjoyed straight away for taste and optimal nutritional content.
I hope you like it! If you make it, take a photo and tag @celiahjorth on Instagram and I will re-share it on my stories!
At the end of the challenge, there will be a GIVEAWAY to a special winner! I will be giving away a free copy of "How to Communicate with the Angels", along with a beautiful spread of raw vegan nut butters from My Raw Joy. The way you can participate in the giveaway, is by doing the following:
1. Subscribe to my YouTube channel and newsletter
2. Like and comment on every single video of the challenge, sharing your experience and progress with us!
4. OPTIONAL but gives bonus points: post photos on social media of your progress and tag me on all the three accounts above.
Will you join?? I hope to see you there ! Let's do this together and let's make 2021 the best year of our life so far :) That is my goal for every year and it starts right now!