Vegan Protein Oatmeal
Hi guys and welcome back to my blog!
Yesterday I shared a post on my Instagram talking about something very close to my heart: Nutrition!
As a model, it matters what you eat, not only for your looks but also for your energy levels. It's a busy and demanding lifestyle that sometimes include last minutes schedule changes, lots of traveling and early mornings. And of course, strenuous workouts. For that, I want to eat my best to look and feel my best.
In my post, I shared how I see the daily choices of our meals and how they affect our lives
I promised to share the recipe of the oatmeal from the post, so here it is. This oatmeal is inspired by Romee Strijd.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 scoop (30 grams) hemp protein powder (use all natural, no added flavors. I use this one from MyProtein)
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy milk (optional, makes it more creamy in my opinion)
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (optional for extra sweetness)
- 1/2 cup natural soy yogurt (check no sugar, I use this one)
- 3 big strawberries
- 1 tsp unsalted almond butter (I use this one)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
Add all ingredients, except toppings, to a small pot and put over high heat. Bring to a boil and stir continuously for 30-60 seconds until thick and creamy. Transfer to a bowl (I love to use these bowls)
Chop the strawberries and top oatmeal first with soy yogurt, then berries, almond butter, maple syrup, and finish of with cinnamon.
- Serve and eat right away.
Check out my Raw Vegan Recipe book, Raw Abundance, with over 30 delicious, healthy meals that are completely model diet approved!
recipe, vegan recipe, oatmeal, protein oatmeal, vegan protein oatmeal, model diet