Oil Free 10 Minute Granola (Vegan)
Hi guys! Another week, another healthy recipe!
How are you all doing with quarantine? Bored yet? Let me know in the comments.
If you haven't already, please go subscribe to my Youtube channel here. I'm sure to keep you entertained! I have updated my schedule, so you will have healthy recipes and What I eat in a day videos, among others, every single week. Come join the fam:)
This week, I decided to post one of my go-to recipes. *I may have made it 10 times in the last month or so*
I love this recipe so much because I am a bit of a granola sucker, and to be honest, most granolas that you can buy in supermarkets, or even the health food stores, are not healthy. They are filled with oils, sugars or sweeteners and most of the time, gluten. I tend to steer away from them.
If you are like me, you do not have to be granola deprived any longer! The rescue is here!
This granola recipe is amazing becase you only need 1 bowl, and 15 minutes to make it. I make it many times before breakfast because it is so quick! Enjoy the recipe below and see the full instructions on my Youtube channel. Please share with everyone who could use some more healthy granola in their life!
- 1+1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup puffed cereal
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- 3-4 Tbsp of almonds (optional, leave out if you want very low fat recipe)
Date Syrup (optional)*
- 1 cup dates (I used this kind)
- 1/4-1/2 cup water
- Pinch sea salt and vanilla extract
*If you don't want to use date syrup, you can use 1/2 cup agave or maple syrup instead. See video for instructions on this.
- Turn on the oven on 350 °F (175 °C)
Pit, and soak the dates in the water for 2 hours.
Add the dates, water, vanilla and salt to a high speed blender and blend until completely smooth. (Omit if using syrup)
- Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl. Mix well.
- Add the syrup of your choice and mix well. It should be sticky and stick together in clusters.
- Spread on a baking tray with baking paper on. Spread in to a thin layer. Add to the oven and bake for 10 minutes! Don't worry if it seems a bit moist when it comes out, once it dries it will become crunchy. Let it cool for 20 minutes before eating or adding to a container.
I hope you like it! If you make it, take a photo and tag @celiahjorth on Instagram and I will re-share it on my stories!Want more?
Check out my Raw Vegan Recipe book, Raw Abundance, with over 30 delicious, healthy meals that are completely model diet approved!