Raw Vegan Brownies - What Models Eat
Hi guys and welcome back to the blog!
Today I want to share one of my most decadent, yet healthiest dessert recipes to date. The classic brownie! Except this time it is raw vegan and made from only 3 key ingredients. It tastes just like a dessert but it is the kind of food that you can eat as a snack on a daily basis and still stay healthy and fit. This is what models eat!
There are a lot of raw vegan brownie recipes out there, but I wanted to make one that is simple, based on whole food ingredients and low in fat. And I think I found the perfect combo! Try it out and let me know if you agree!
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2 cups dates (I used this kind)
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 3 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 Tbsp cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp agave
- Pinch sea salt and vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp soy milk (optional)
- Pit and soak the dates in water for 2 hours.
Add all ingredients for the brownie in a high speed blender or food processor and blend until well mixed and it reaches a cake dough consistency.
Place the dough in a cake pan and press down to spread it evenly. Add to the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Add all the glazing ingredients to a bowl. Mash together with a fork until the glazing has a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Take the cake out of the freezer and top with the glazing. Spread evenly.
- Ready to serve! It can keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, and in the freezer for a few months. If you can keep your hands off of it for that long ;)
I hope you like it! If you make it, take a photo and tag @celiahjorth on Instagram and I will re-share it on my stories!Want more?
Check out my Raw Vegan Recipe book, Raw Abundance, with over 30 delicious, healthy meals that are completely model diet approved! USE THE DISCOUNT CODE 2020 and get 20% off!